Turkey Shepherd's Pie.
Ingredients – Turkey Shepherd's Pie
- no specific quantities. whatever you have left that will fit in your cooking dish 1.
- Turkey meat both white and dark 1.
- Peas, carrots and any other leftover vegetables. This one has parsnips and carrots mashed together 1.
- Stuffing 1.
- Mashed Potatoes 1.
- Gravy 1.
Step by step – Turkey Shepherd's Pie
- Cut up meat into small pieces. I don't shred it but as small as I can..
- Mix into a bowl, or straight into your cooking dish, with your vegetables..
- Hopefully you have some leftover gravy…if not just make more :-). Add some to the meat and vegetable mix…just enough to make it moist..
- If you were doing this all in a separate bowl, now place the meat, vegetables, gravy mixture to your cooking dish and flatten. Place stuffing over the top and flatten. Ladel a little bit of gravy over stuffing again just to moisten..
- Add mashed potatoes to the top and distribute evenly. Much easier to do this if the potatoes are warm. Take a fork and run it flatly over the potatoes so you get small little peaks all over.
- In the oven she goes. 350 – 375 ℉ for about 35 – 40 min. You'll start seeing the peaks get brown. Then broil for 3 min (watch it doesn't burn).
- Let it cool for a few minutes and then serve with gravy to your liking. Every bite is heaven!.