Transfer to a deep suitably-sized ovenproof dish. Sprinkle over the remaining Cheddar and the Parmesan and place the dish under the hot grill. Cook until the cheese is browned and bubbling.
Cheese macaroni in white sauce. Learn how to make cheese macaroni at home. mac and cheese. Cook noodles according to package directions, just until firm. While noodles are cooking, prepare white sauce.
Ingredients – Cheese macaroni in white sauce
- Olive Oil 1 tbsp.
- Garlic Cloves (Chopped) 3 Pieces.
- Onion (small, chopped) 1 Piece.
- Carrot (diced, boiled) 1 Piece.
- Corns 10-15 g.
- Green Peas 50 g.
- Salt .
- Hot Pasta Stock 100 ml.
- Dr. Oetker FunFoods Mayonnaise Veg 4 tbsp.
- Macaroni (Boiled) 120 g.
Macaroni is baked with a tomato-ground beef mixture, mozzarella cheese and a creamy white sauce. a macaroni and cheese with a meat/tomato filling. Making white sauce or cheese sauce is easy but you do need to keep a few tips in mind to get a creamy, cheesy and smooth sauce. I always bake macaroni & cheese further. But if you don't have an oven, then just mix and serve.
Instructions – Cheese macaroni in white sauce
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan (low flame) add garlic, onion and sauté for 30 seconds or until onion gets caramelized. Add carrots, sweet corn, green peas and salt. Sauté vegetables for a minute..
- Add macronies to above veggies and stir. Take the pan away from flame, add mayonnaise and stir well. Bring it back to flame and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes or until sauce thickens..
- Add pasta to above sauce and toss well with the sauce. Serve hot..
How can I get a thick cheese sauce for my macaroni and cheese? The flour in the recipe acts as a thickening agent. If you just added flour to milk you'd end up with a clumpy Use the same amount and experiment! Gouda, white cheddar, provolone, brie, fontina, and provolone are some of our favorites. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä.