Moist Healthy Banana Bread with applesauce, no sugar and low fat. It is so delicious you won't know it is healthy. Here's a super yummy, healthy, and easy banana nut bread recipe.
Healthy Banana Bread (no oil, no sugar). This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor. As for the flour, whole wheat flour.
Ingredients – Healthy Banana Bread (no oil, no sugar)
- (3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas) mashed bananas 1 cup.
- greek yogurt (plain or vanilla) i use farmers union vanilla flavour 1/2 cup.
- honey 1/2 cup.
- vanilla extract 1 tsp.
- eggs 2.
- & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat (225 gr) 1.
- baking soda 1 tsp.
- baking powder 1 tsp.
- cinnamon 1 tsp.
- salt Pinch.
- semi sweet mini choco chips or dried cranberry (optional) 1/2 cup.
- sliced almond for decoration on top (optional). drizzle nutella on top, for extra chocolate flavour .
The best ever healthy no-added-sugar banana bread is bursting with natural sweetness, banana flavor and is made with no refined sugar, just healthy This banana bread sounds good! No sugar for a month would be tough, but I can see how you'd reap the benefits of it. This healthy vegan banana bread is sweetened naturally with dates and bananas for a delicious, moist, and healthy morning or midday sweet bread. Then sit back with a cup of tea and relax while you watch it bake.
Instructions – Healthy Banana Bread (no oil, no sugar)
- Preheat the oven to 350º F/175º C. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. And dust it with flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth. I used overripe berangan bananas but any bananas will do..
- Add in the greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla, mix. Stir in the eggs. I always use Farmers Union yogurt Vanilla flavour. Even the yogurt itself tastes like ice cream 😜.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl. (I usually sift them all together to avoid some bitter clump).
- Gradually mix in the flour until no streaks remain. Fold in choco chips/dried cranberry if you use them..
- Pour the batter into the pan, sprinkle with sliced almond and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Oh, our fav topping now is nutella. Spread some nutella and swirl it.
- Made this banana bread so many times, it is just yummy, easy and healthy 😋 keep them in the fridge and they will stay moist..
While many traditional banana bread recipes. It's egg & dairy free, has an oil-free option, and is The trick is to use very ripe, freckly bananas, because the riper your bananas are, the less sugar you'll need! Banana Bread With Applesauce No Sugar Recipes. How to make healthy banana bread that actually tastes good! This recipe has lower sugar, healthier fats and adds whole grains.