The slow cooker is a great way to make chili. Come home to the best homemade chili! Print Recipe Learn how to make slow cooker chili with our tasty recipe.
Slow Cooker Chili. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Slow Cooker Chili is one of my all time most popular recipes, come fall and winter thousands of people make it every day! And for good reason, this is the best crockpot chili around!
Ingredients – Slow Cooker Chili
- black beans 2 can.
- pinto beans 2 can.
- kidney beans 2 can.
- hominy 1 can.
- water 4 cup.
- Ground Beef (1 lb) 1 each.
- Chili Seasoning (See my recipe) 1/4 cup.
- salt .
- pepper .
With hearty red kidney beans, our Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning Mix, and tomato sauce, this warm chili is the perfect indulgence for any occasion. My slow-cooker chili is packed with flavor. Double this up for a crowd and set out dishes of shredded pepper Jack cheese, broken yellow & blue corn tortilla chips, and a big bowl of pico de gallo (a quick, fresh salsa of tomato, white onion, fresh jalapeno, cilantro leaves, and lime juice) to spoon into each bowl. When you look at your Crock Pot, what do you see bubbling inside?
Step by step – Slow Cooker Chili
- Rinse beans and hominy. Place into crock pot. Turn heat to high..
- Add the water..
- Add the Chili Seasoning..
- Using a hot pan. Cook the beef. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add beef to crock pot. Cook for at least four hours..
- This is the Chili after cooking overnight. I had to add 1 1/2 cups water..
- Garnish with cilantro, masa chips, and a little sour cream..
We see chili — the most basic, easy use for your slow cooker. It's a protein-packed, savory, filling warm dish especially good for cold days. That way the flavors can truly marry each other and all the ingredients have a chance to get ultra tender. Refrigerate overnight: Slow cook your chili the day before, put it in the fridge overnight, and warm it up in the slow cooker to serve the next day. The flavors meld even more, it gets super thick.