This Jewish Food Hero Community Recipe is Hayley's Tahini Cashew and Apricot Cake with a Chocolate Tahini Drizzle. This cake is packed full of rich plant flavors, with cashew and apricot and maple. The star of the show is tahini, a smooth paste made from ground sesame seeds, which flavors both the sponge and the drizzle.
Apricot and tahini porridge. In a small pot, bring milk and oats to a boil, then add the apricots, tahini, and honey and stir to combine. In a small pot, bring milk and oats to a boil, then add the apricots, tahini, and honey and stir to combine. There is a certain peace in morning rituals, in knowing every day is going to begin relatively the same.
Ingredients – Apricot and tahini porridge
- steel cut oats 1/2 cup.
- milk of choice – maybe more depending on your preferred consistency 1 1/2 cups.
- seasalt Pinch.
- apricots, cut into small pieces (fresh or frozen defrosted) 3.
- tahini 1 tbsp.
- honey 1/2-1 tbsp.
- Ground cinnamon to sprinkle on top .
Enjoy this earthy, wholesome cake with a generous drizzle of plant-based. However, I make my beloved apricot and almond porridge most of the times. Today, I'll share my review on this book with you. Furthermore, I'll present you a special, healthy and yummy recipe that I didn't know before reading the.
Instructions – Apricot and tahini porridge
- Heat oats and milk and salt in a pan (that has a lid for later)..
- When the oats/ milk start to boil, add the apricots, tahini and honey. Turn the heat down, cover and simmer for about 15 mins, stirring every now and then..
- Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy 😋.
Pour water into a medium pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add oats, salt, and apples and turn heat down to a simmer. Apricot Jam + Tahini + Pistachios This particular bowl of oatmeal was inspired by the subtly floral and exotic flavors of Turkey one cold winter's day while living in Istanbul. Tahini paste is the magical richness that binds so many sweet and savory dishes in that part of the world. Apricots are a rarely used ingredient so add a little flash to your entertaining recipes.