Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free. It makes a great gift, and leftover slices can also be frozen for a rainy day. Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version!
Chocolate banana bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream!
Ingredients – Chocolate banana bread
- A. Dry ingredients .
- (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour – sifted 175 grams.
- cocoa powder -sifted 40 grams (1/2 cup).
- baking soda 1 teaspoon.
- and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1.
- brown sugar 60 grams (1/2 cup).
- caster sugar 40 grams (1/4 cup).
- ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon.
- B. Wet ingredients .
- overripe Bananas – mash by fork – mixed with a tsp of lemon 2.
- or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool 115 grams (1/2 cup).
- vanilla extract 1 teaspoon.
- large eggs – at room temperature 2.
- milk – at room temperature 60 ml (1/4 cup).
- Other .
- chocolate chips 75 grams (1/2 cup).
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Chocolate Banana Bread – moist, chocolaty and full of flavor, makes a great treat alongside morning coffee or milk. To print the recipe check the full. Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake.
Instructions – Chocolate banana bread
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
Triple Chocolate Banana Bread is an easy quick bread recipe with big chocolate flavor! Deliciously decadent, with loads of bananas to make it extra moist. Chocolate Banana Bread is a soft, banana bread recipe that is the perfect balance of banana and chocolate. Loaded with chocolate chips, this is CRAZY good!! This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite obsession.