Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates. From the Etruscan letter 𐌌 (m, "em"), from the Ancient Greek letter Μ (M, "my"), derived from the Phoenician letter 𐤌 (m, "mem"), from the Egyptian hieroglyph 𓈖. The thirteenth letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet.
M&M chocolate shortbread cookies.. M or m is the thirteenth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. Its name in English is em (pronounced /ˈɛm/), plural ems. The letter M is derived from the Phoenician Mem, via the Greek Mu (Μ, μ).
Ingredients – M&M chocolate shortbread cookies.
- all-purpose flour 200 grams.
- sugar 115 grams.
- butter 225 grams.
- cocoa powder 100 grams.
- M&M chocolate 1 packages.
Win Anytime Anywhere with The M+Online App.
Instructions – M&M chocolate shortbread cookies.
- Preheat oven to 148°c.
- Mix together flour, cocoa powder n sugar..
- Rub in butter. Gather into a dough..
- Roll out n cut into cookie slices. Place slices in baking cookie sheets..
- Place M&M s close to each other on the cookie slices in the form of a circle with a single one in the middle. This is because when the cookies r baked it will increase in size n the M&M s will be pulled apart..
- Bake for about 25 to 35 mins. Take out from oven n let it cool completely or it will break..