It's an easy beef stew to prepare and cook in the slow cooker. The condensed soup keeps the stew thick while it adds mushroom flavor and it gives it a creamy texture. Loaded with fork-tender beef, mushrooms, and creamy gravy, it's sure to be a party hit!
Creamy mushroom and beef stew. I prefer the following beef cuts in this recipe. They stay tender during the cooking process without drying out and causing overly chewy pieces of meat in your sauce. A very satisfying comfort food that makes every gravy lover looks forward to a dinner.
Ingredients – Creamy mushroom and beef stew
- cream of mushroom condensed soup 1 can.
- kidney beans 1 can.
- sweet corn (with juice) 1 can.
- broccoli 16 oz.
- beef bouillon cubes 2.
- ground beef 1 lb.
- chopped onions 4 dash.
- crushed red peppers 4 dash.
- seasoned salt 4 dash.
- water 1/2 cup.
Tips on How to Make Beef in Creamy Mushroom Sauce. For a more tender chew, cut the beef across You can use beef shanks, chuck roast or any beef stew meat, if you like. Just adjust the amount of liquid. With sirloin, mushrooms and noodles, this hearty soup has the comforting flavor of Stroganoff.
Step by step – Creamy mushroom and beef stew
- Cook ground beef and add chopped onions, crushed red peppers, and seasoned salt..
- Add cream of mushroom to slow cooker and a half a cup of water..
- Add beans, corn and broccoli to the slow cooker.
- Drain the ground beef and add to pot.
- Wait about 30-45 minutes. then add bouillon cubes..
- Set cooker on low, and it should be done within 2-3 hours.
Stir in remaining ingredients except noodles and sour cream. The Best Creamy Beef Stew Recipes on Yummly Beef Stew, Mom's New Beef Stew, Slow Cooked Beef Stew. Slow Cookers Red Wine and Mushroom Beef StewMcCormick. onion, beef stew meat, seasoning, dry red wine, mushrooms, water. Mary Berry's beef stew with mushrooms is smart enough to serve for a dinner party.